We are professional photographers and videographers. Our chief staff members have worked in press photography and videography for more than 10 years, and have received various awards. We are therefore well versed in every detail in photographic production; and are confident in completing assignments to the satisfaction of clients.
Our strong point is to press the shutter in a flash, as we have plenty of experience of working under great time pressure. We specialize in telling stories through our lenses, be it a large event, changes in the environment, or the interaction between people. From a casual glance, a natural gesture or an appreciative smile, to the thundering applause of large audiences and earth-shattering natural events: these are all focuses of our lenses; and it is the instinct to press the shutter at the right moment that is the key to our success in achieving the right outcome. We strongly believe that, based on our experience and skills, we can capture for you those precious moments that you wish to keep.
- 1999-2006, Press Photographer, Ming Pao (明報), Hong Kong
- 2002-2003, four photographic awards for Human Rights News
- 2003, Second Runner-up, The Newspaper Society of Hong Kong Press Photography
- 2004, Second Runner-up, Press Photography Competition
- 2005, Second Runner-up, HK Press Photographers Association, Press Photography Competition
- 2005, Champion, IFRA Asia Press Photography Competition; Second Runner-up, IFRA Asia Press Photography Competition, Sports Section (The only Hong Kong photographer to win in these two competitions so far.)
- 2007, Champion, HK Press Photographers Association, Press Photography Competition
- 2008-2010, Resident Photographer, Aperture, London